The TWA Hotel officially opened on May 15 2019 and it is one of my favorite places to photograph. The TWA Hotel is a perfect backdrop for couples who love adventure, travel, the 60s, and pops of vibrant color. The TWA Hotel was developed from the head house of the TWA flight center that was designed in 1962 by architect Eero Saarinen. Make sure to travel in time by visiting the small aviator plane that includes a cocktail bar!
Why Should You Book a TWA Hotel Wedding?
- So many options for stunning photographs
- Indoor space offers a great rain plan
- The interior architecture is stunning and romantic
- Inside JFK which is perfect for out-of-town friends and family
- A unique experience for your friends and family
When is the best time to get photos at the TWA Hotel?
Any time during the day is great! There are so many windows and amazing places to shoot, your options are endless.
What should I wear to the TWA Hotel?
If you want to play up the 60s vibe, you can do floral prints, have fun with textures, and make sure to us color to your advantage! The TWA Hotel is mostly a deep red and stark white so think about colors that complement the space.
How do I get to the TWA Hotel?
- Take a flat fee yellow cab of $75 to the TWA Hotel
- Take the A/C Train to JFK then transfer to the Air Train. Get off at terminal 5 and follow the signs to the TWA Hotel
- Drive to the TWA Hotel and have your car in valet parking for $10